There are several occasions when it is important to re-evaluate your current insurance policy to make sure it covers your needs. A few of the most common instances where an upgrade is recommended include the following:
- Adding a room to a home
- Renovating a home and upgrading the wiring, furnace or other major components
- Downsizing from a large home to a smaller one when the children head off to college
There are also instances that call for an entirely new policy. These include:
- Moving from a rental into a home you have purchased
- Buying a brand new car
- Purchasing a motor home, boat or other type of recreational craft
Whether you are upgrading a policy or purchasing a new one, you need to ask certain questions so that you make sure you have the coverage you need. When you talk to your agent, they can evaluate the value of your property and what has changed since the first policy was written. They can also help you determine how much you coverage you will need to recover from a loss.
The agents at THINK Insurance & Financial Services serve Pomona, California and many of the surrounding communities. Whether you are looking to update an existing home or auto policy or are looking to find a new policy, the agents at THINK have the knowledge and expertise to help you evaluate your needs and find the right policy to suit your needs. Renters who are buying their first home or buying your first new car can leave you looking for better coverage. Talking to a local insurance agent will give you the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Having a clean car inside and out makes for safer driving. Dirty windshields and trash on car floors make you disoriented and can distract your driving and old oil in your interior hinders the engine performance of your car. THINK Insurance & Financial Services wants you to ‘think’ about caring for your car making you a more conscientious driver.
Speaking of cleanness did you know that many of your ordinary household cleaning supplies had double to multiple uses? Here is a prompt from THINK insurance to viewers for using cleaning aids in many ways.
1. Continue to provide for your car’s safety by using your dish detergent as a weed killer. If weeds grow to high they can actually damage the mud guard or bumper on your car. While they are less than a foot mix a tablespoon of dish liquid with a cup of salt and gallon of vinegar then pour it over the weeds. It kills plants, but is safe for children and pets.
2. Toothpaste is one of the best utensil cleaners. Dampen a section of a dish cloth, put a dime size amount of toothpaste (tartar control is best) on the cloth and rub on tarnished utensils or stained kitchen sinks.
3. Window cleaner serves the double purpose of cleaning your couch and getting rid of insects. Spray over the opening of cracks where pests hide and your done. For furniture, spray a little on soiled areas and rub with a cloth.
4. Oven cleaners work wonders on bathtubs. Pour some on tiles or stained areas on the bathtub, let is set for about 10 – 15 minutes then clean as usual.
5. Break several denture tablets in half and drop them in clogged drains. Pour boiling water over it and in minutes your drain will be free.