Skip to content
Click to Call
Think Insurance & Financial Services

300 S. Park Ave, Ste. 903
Pomona, CA 91766

Get Directions

California Commercial Insurance Coverage

Commercial Insurance

Why Independent Insurance Agents?

If you own a business, you know how important it is to have commercial insurance coverage that protects you, your employees, and your customers from the unknown. You could spend your valuable time searching for commercial insurance policies on your own, or you could rely on the professionals at an independent agency like THINK Ins. & Financial Services instead.

When you choose an independent commercial insurance agent, you are gaining an advocate who has your best interests in mind—not those of the insurance companies. Furthermore, we here at THINK Ins. & Financial Services have access to coverage from several of leading commercial insurance companies.

Commercial Auto Insurance

If your business owns one or more vehicles, you need commercial auto insurance. Like personal auto coverage, commercial vehicle insurance provides your business with financial protection when one of your vehicles is involved in a car accident, vandalism, theft, or some other covered event. Talk with your insurance agent about commercial auto insurance even if your employees use company vehicles for both work and private use.

Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL)

When your company purchases CGL insurance, it is securing coverage for everyday risks that your business faces just by opening its doors. Accidents happen when they are least expected and can cost a business owner thousands of dollars in liability damages. With the right commercial general liability coverage, your business can continue its everyday operations while your insurance policy covers the attorney fees, medical bills, and other damages you are legally responsible for.

Commercial Property Insurance

If your business operates out of a building, whether leased or owned, you need commercial property insurance. This type of coverage insures your building structure and its contents against covered events. Imagine your business catching fire; how would you pay to rebuild and replace your furnishings, inventory, and equipment? Commercial property insurance is designed to have your business up and running again with as little cost to you as possible.

Workers Compensation

Despite your best efforts to foster a safe working environment, accidents do happen. Workers compensation protects your employees when they develop a work-related injury or illness. All business owners in California are required to purchase workers compensation coverage for their employees. For more information about the coverage amount right for you, contact one of our helpful agents at Think Insurance & Financial Services.

Business Owner Package (BOP)

Purchasing BOP coverage is a convenient, all-in-one way of including several types of commercial insurance in a single, easy-to-manage policy. Many business owners prefer a business owner package because it is convenient and easy to manage. Your BOP policy can combine all of your major business property coverage and commercial liability into one simple package.

If you are a business owner in Corona, contact Think Insurance & Financial Services today. We'll help you find an insurance plan that fits your company's unique needs at a competitive price you can afford.

Request a Quote

Servicing States

  • Alabama
  • California
  • Georgia
  • Hawaii
  • Nevada
  • North Carolina
  • North Dakota
  • Texas


Partner Carriers

  • Allied
  • Biberk
  • CSE
  • Employers
  • Explorer ICW
  • Foremost
  • Infinity
  • Mercury
  • National General
  • Nationwide
  • NEXT
  • Pacific Specialty
  • Progressive
  • Safeco
  • Stillwater